Green Button® Data
Accessing Green Button Data
Don’t have MyAccount?
- Go directly to the Green Button Portal
- Enter the required account information to validate that you are the account owner and access your data
- To view or download your data, click the Download My Data tab, select your data preferences, and click Download My Data
- To view or revoke access to your existing authorized third-party vendor, click the Data Shares tab
- To authorize a new third-party data share, visit the authorized third-party’s website and follow the instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Green Button is a data standard that provides energy customers with more choice in how you access your electricity and natural gas data. With a simple and secure process, customers will be able to securely download (access) or connect (share) their energy usage data in an industry-standard format with registered 3rd parties.
Connect My Data (CMD) is the industry standard for securely authorizing and sharing utility data with third-party solution providers. With CMD, utility consumers can digitally authorize their usage data to be shared with energy-efficiency applications, clean energy companies, analytics firms, and others, who can view and analyze the data and provide additional insights into managing and conserving resource consumption.
- Improve energy efficiency – Consumers can use Green Button data to identify and compare their energy usage in order to improve energy efficiency within their home or business.
- Reduce energy costs – By learning their usage patterns and habits, consumers can make informed choices about how much energy they use and when they use it. When consumers use energy during off-peak hours (also known as peak-shaving) and invest in energy-efficient appliances, it saves money and can help reduce strain on the grid.
- Energy conservation – consumers can use their data to conserve energy to help reduce their carbon footprint and protect the environment.
- Secure access – with Green Button standards, consumers can rest assured that their data and private information is secure. Utilities must go through a strict testing and certification process to become Green Button standard-compliant.
Third-Party Vendor Registration
Third-party vendors must register through ERTH Power. Please review our Third-Party Terms and Conditionsopens pdf file. If you are interested in becoming an authorized third-party vendor, please click the button link below to begin the application process.
GREEN BUTTON and the Green Button Logo are registered trademarks owned by Departments of the U.S. Government.